Thank you for showing an interest in TheAllergySpot.com for your website promotional efforts. If you’re here then you already understand the importance of getting niche based anchor text keyword phrases from quality websites that link back to your selected pages so let’s skip right to the chase.
We offer 2 ways to contribute to this site;
- Become a regular contributor
- Submit a onetime guest post
Let’s take a closer look at each option:
My ideal guest blogger would be someone interested in submitting a series of articles over the course of several weeks and not just a onetime submission. If you are only interested in submitting a single article please scroll down to read my requirements for a one time article submission.
I am pretty flexible on how you submit the articles but would like to suggest at least one post a week for 8 weeks (or if you’re interested in becoming a permanent guest blogger you are welcome to do so)
Regular guest bloggers will receive their own personal log in that will allow you to submit content directly to the site to be reviewed by me and approved for publication.
I reserve the right to refuse ANY submission.
One Time Article Submission
If you are only interested in submitting a single post please email me at the address below with a copy of the article you want me to consider. Please follow the formatting guidelines below with the following exceptions:
- You may have 2 anchor text backlinks with 1 in the article body and 1 in the author bio.
- Include a photo of yourself to include with your author bio
TheAllergySpot.com is a website dedicated to helping allergy sufferers find relief through alternative methods but does cover traditional medicines that have been proven effective as well. The general topics I would like to see more of include:
- Indoor allergies
- Managing dust mite allergies
- Managing pet allergies
- Natural treatment options
- Helping your child manage allergy symptoms
- Allergic Asthma
You can take any angle on these topics that suit your knowledge base i.e. helping children cope, a detailed look at a specific allergy, talking with your doctor and so on.
- Your submissions need to be a minimum of 600 words in length, well-researched and original.
- You agree to submit your articles exclusively to TheAllergySpot.com, meaning you won’t publish this article anywhere else including your own website. (I will check)
- I want the article to have a compelling headline and prefer titles such as “10 Steps…” “3 Tips to…” “How to…” and so forth.
- Please divide the article by using sub-headlines
- Include bullet lists where appropriate
- Please include a short author bio
- I would appreciate images being submitted with the content however images are not required
- For regular contributors you are allowed to include a total of 3 anchor text backlinks, 2 in the article body and 1 in the author bio BUT the anchor text MUST read naturally or I will refuse the link.
- Only submit articles that are ready for publication. That means complete ALL editing before submitting including spell check, grammar check and accuracy.
How to Get Started
Getting started is simple. Send me an email at theallergyspot @ gmail.com and pitch your ideas. Please include Guest Blogger as your subject. In the email body include the topic of your article(s), if you intend to become a regular contributor or are submitting a single post, and desired log in for regular contributors. Please provide a gravatar email to be linked to this log in. If you do not have a gravatar yet include a photo for the author bio.
That’s it! I look forward to hearing from you.
Publisher | TheAllergySpot.com